PCI Pest Control serves the western Washington area with our variety of services, including top-of-the-line rat control. Not only are rodents a pest, but they also cause damage to your home, resulting in expensive repairs. Don't settle for rodent damage, instead, contact the experts at PCI Pest Control for the best rodent control services. We offer the following options for treatments:
Our expert rodent exterminators will work with you to do what is best for your needs. When you choose our rodent removal and prevention services, you can avoid spending money on related damage and protect your home year-round.
Get a free quote today!
When you choose us for rat control, you can expect:
- A thorough rodent inspection: If you are not sure if you have a mouse or rat issue, one of our exterminators will inspect your home to determine any infestation and make sure you are safe moving forward.
- Infestation treatments: If you do have a rodent infestation, our team will knock it out with effective products that will get rid of your issues while keeping your family safe. Our trained exterminators will also determine entry and exit points and permanently sealing them, so your home will be protected from repeat infestations.
All Seasons Protection Plan - Rodent
Includes initial inspection, annual crawlspace inspection, and exterior rodent bait stations.
All Seasons Protection Plan
Base package plus protection from ants, spiders, stinging insects & more common household pests.
*Excludes Roaches, termites, bats/birds, fleas, wood-boring beetles, flies & bed bugs
All Seasons Protection Plan Plus
Everything in base rodent and pest package plus protection from roaches, fleas, flies & bed bugs.
*Excludes Termites, bats, birds, beetles, initial bed bug treatment, and initial cockroach treatment
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
If you suspect an infestation in your home, our mice and rat exterminators will happily eliminate it for you, and prevent them from returning. However, rodents can be sneaky pests, so it can be difficult to know for certain if they are in your home. Here are some of the top warning signs of a rat or mouse infestation in your home:
- Scratching noises from inside the walls, especially at night.
- Holes chewed through walls and floors.
- Rodent droppings in drawers, cupboards, and under sinks.
- Foul odors coming from hidden areas.
- Damaged materials such as cardboard, newspaper, or insulation that is often used for nesting.
- Dark smears on surfaces.
No matter what invader you're dealing with or how bad your infestation is, our technicians will thoroughly treat your home and prevent them from entering again.
Give us a call today!
Preventing Rodents from Entering Your Home
Our team will ensure complete rodent removal from your home, as well as implement exclusion work to prevent them from returning. However, there are some steps you can take to deter these pests from entering your home in the first place. These include:
- Storing food in airtight containers and regularly disposing of trash.
- Tightly sealing the lids of outdoor garbage cans.
- Sealing cracks and holes on the exterior of the home.
- Installing screen vents to chimneys.
- Keeping kitchen counters and tables clean and clear of food overnight.
- Removing boxes and other materials used for nests in your basement or attic.
- Removing clutter and debris surrounding the base of your home.
Not only will these steps make it difficult for these pests to enter your home, but they will also make your home less attractive to them. Our friendly exterminators are happy to provide more educational tips on protecting your home year-round.
Get a Free Estimate Now!
Choosing the Right Rodent Control Services
When you need to get rid of rats or mice in your home, PCI Pest Control is the way to go. PCI is a family-owned and operated company by Matt Purcell, a 20-year (active) military veteran. Along with being veteran-owned, we are also very involved in our community. We support many of the non-profit community service organizations that you also care about. When you choose us, you can expect:
- Friendly service from our experienced team
- Trained and certified exterminators who are knowledgeable about Washington pests
- Customized rodent service for your specific needs
- Award-winning service - 4 Time Daily Olympian Annual Best of South Sound Award winner and 5.0 star Google rating with over 350 positive reviews!
Get The Rodent Relief You Deserve
Rodents are dangerous and can carry diseases. They are not a creature that you want in your home or near your loved ones. Let us take care of you and your family by providing award-winning services that are specific to your needs.
Give us a call today at 360-628-8625 to schedule your appointment to get rid of your troubles for good!
Our Service Area
PCI Pest Control services 2 states, Western Washington and Texas.